Sunday, April 8, 2007

Greg and the Raven


Suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my kitchen window....creepy

Yes, I am aware that I live in the mountains and should expect wildlife to randomly appear near my home, but a raven staring at me through the window? Weird. Unless of course you consider that we left a bag full of garbage outside below the window. I hate stepping in my own garbage to clean it up, let alone fighting off an all too intelligent bird who just claimed it as his. At least that's better then stepping in someone else's goobers......mmmmm.

2 comments:

Diva-Maria said...

You are such a wacko when you write, I mean that in the nicest way possible. I can totally hear your voice like you are telling the story when I read your posts!
Rock on!
Diva-Maria

Anonymous said...

Greg,

Your blog is the funniest thing that we've read in a while.
:)

Jen and Ian